Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanessa Hudgens Unlikely to Join New Moon Cast

Go down  Порака [Страна 1 of 1]

1Vanessa Hudgens Unlikely to Join New Moon Cast Empty Vanessa Hudgens Unlikely to Join New Moon Cast Пет Jул 03, 2009 4:16 pm

ninny

ninny
Администратор
Администратор

Vanessa Hudgens Unlikely to Join New Moon Cast

She reportedly auditioned for a role in the forthcoming Twilight sequel, New Moon, but Vanessa Hudgens is unlikely to get the part – for now.

"I'm not sure about [final] casting but I had heard Vanessa Hudgens was going up for the part of Leah [Clearwater, a werewolf]," screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, who wrote both films, explained to PEOPLE at the 61st Annual Directors Guild of America Awards in Los Angeles Saturday night. "But at the moment, the part of Leah doesn't happen until the third movie."

See? It's nothing personal. Plus, reps have denied Hudgens was in consideration for the role.

Rosenberg also offered a few other insider tidbits about the progress of New Moon. "Well, you know Taylor Lautner will be back as Jacob Black. I can tell you the original cast will all be coming back. They're on set right now, in Vancouver! They're all up there prepping the movie to start shooting very soon."

As for other changes in the next installment, Rosenberg said she expected new director Chris Weitz – who replaced the first film's director, Catherine Hardwicke – to put his expertise and imprint on the second film.

"Chris Weitz directed The Golden Compass, which was a beautiful-looking film," Rosenberg said. "And I think it's wonderful we have someone who has worked with CGI animals ... that will be a big part of New Moon. I'm delighted we have someone who's so expert at that."

Вратете се на почетокот  Порака [Страна 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Не можете да одговарате на темите во форумот